Usually, this indicates an issue communicating with the SQL Server used for ImageQuest
Check the following:
- Is the SQL service started/running on the SQL Server?
- Is the SQL Server Browser service started/running on the SQL Server?
- Are Named Pipes and TCP/IP protocols enabled?
- Are the SQL credentials used by ImageQuest still valid?
- Does the SQL account used for Imagequest have appropriate permissions to the database (Read/Modify)?
- Is the Windows Firewall ON on the SQL Server? If yes, make sure the SQL server and SQL Browser applications are added as firewall exceptions.