This issue is because of the XPress compression schema module (suscomp.dll) which gets installed with WSUS. Compression schemes are defined globally and try to load in every Application Pool. It will result in this error when the 64bit version of suscomp.dll attempts to load in an Application Pool which is running in 32bit mode. 32bit mode is needed for WEBIQ to run.
1. Navigate to %WINDIR%system32inetsrvconfig
2. Create a backup copy of the file applicationhost.config and save it to a different location.
3. Open the applicationhost.config in Notepad.
4. Search for the following entry:
5. Remove / Disable the XPress compression schema from the configuration using the command below:
%windir%system32inetsrvappcmd.exe set config -section:system.webServer/httpCompression /-[name='xpress']
6. Verify if the compression schema has been removed from the applicationhost.config.
7. Save the applicationhost.configand restart IIS services.